Here in China, it is Chinese New Year – Year of the Dragon – so I feel inspired to do whatever I have to do for these 10 weeks to achieve my goals.
At the end of this challenge I want to be at least 59 kg
With a body fat of 24%
- I want to prove to myself that I can confront and win over emotional eating.
- I want my mind to understand that FOOD is fuel, keeping me going through the day, building muscles.
- Food is not anymore a comfort or a reward. It is now about
- WHAT I CHOOSE TO EAT TO BE THE PERSON I WANT TO BE
- How good I want to feel
- How much energy I want to get
- How alive I want to be
- I want to be a role model to my daughter
- Training everyday, 6 days a week following the Girls FicX training. This Monday morning was like coming back to an old friend. It was great to feel energised by my workout, and proud to have made it happen.
- Monitoring my food so I don’t overeat
- With my macronutrients: 40% proteins, 40% carbs, 20% fat
- Planning it (this is a big one)
- Limiting my intake to 1273 calories during the week
- and 1592 calories on Sunday
- No drinking alcohol
- No eating cakes and sweets
- Limiting my intake of noodles and rice
- I stop procrastinating : I have the attitude and skills to TAKE ACTION TODAY
- I am grateful for all of my accomplishments, no matter how small they are
- I am grateful to Sarah and Dougal to have put together this program and for being so inspirational
- I stop any negative talk in my head, I DESERVE IT, I AM WORTH IT
- I DESERVE THE BODY OF MY DREAMS AND ALL THE LOVE, SUCCES AND HAPPINESS I WANT IN LIFE
- I DID IT BEFORE, I CAN DO IT AGAIN … with no coming back to the state I am now, and these feelings of shame and depression
- I want to give it back to cheer everybody putting themselves on this road
Here are my photos (the newspaper is from the Saturday)